2013 Marks our 20th Year of Service to Children ~
We look forward to another 20 years of providing children with
the opportunity to enjoy a lifetime of literacy and learning.
Phono-Graphix is remarkably straightforward and sensible, encouraging its rapid spread and popularity among teachers and parents since 1993.
- Content is based on the nature of the English code as described by linguists (teaching first from the sound to the symbol).
- Lessons employ the three skills needed to access such a code, as understood within the field of neuroscience (segmenting, blending, phoneme manipulation).
- Because our clientele are children, the above is taught in keeping with the way children learn; through paired association taught in a playful and straightforward manner.
- Lessons are errorless in the sense that every response which doesn't produce a meaningful answer becomes a highly teachable moment which does.
- Memory networks are laid down through multiple bidirectional instruction (sound to symbol/symbol to sound) and each response is reinforced by accuracy.