Join the Association of Phono-Graphix Reading Therapists
Join hundreds of other Phono-Graphix professionals and receive more benefits than ever.
Get exclusive offers, network, interact, and reach out to thousands of potential clients through our website!
Membership in the Professional Association of Phono-Graphix Reading Therapists is open to certified Phono-Graphix trainees. If you have successfully completed our online course or a live training from one of our certified instructors you are eligible and can sign up right now. If you are interested in becoming a Phono-Graphix practitioner and a professional member of the Association of Phono-Graphix Reading Therapists please visit our Certification page to learn how.
Membership entitles you to:
- Unlimited free downloads of over 200 Phono-Graphix worksheets
- Exclusive videos of practical application of the Phono-Graphix method and related topics
- Exclusive discounts and offers on Phono-Graphix workbooks and other materials
- Connect and network with other Phono-Graphix professionals on our online forum*
- Create a custom profile listing your skills and experience, searchable by other members and potential clients
- Discounts on conference registration
Are you a current member? To access the members page please enter the membership username and password which were provided to in your membership confirmation E-Mail. Please note that your username and password for our store are not the same as your username and password for the members only page. If you have forgotten your password, simply click here to securely reset it. If you have forgotten your user name, please contact us directly.
If you are a previous professional member whose membership has expired, renew now to restore access to the members page. A new membership certificate and password will be emailed to you within 24 hours of renewal.
A New Year's message from Dr. Carmen McGuinness
New members-only article - The Learning Game - Understanding why challenged students avoid work and how to help them try.
Sound to Symbol to Meaning Dual Certification Course :
Moon Hall College, Reigate, Surrey, UK
February 14-16, 2017