Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the Phono-Graphix Reading Company (hereafter referred to as "PGRC") website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
PGRC, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on PGRC's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. Under this license you may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser.
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser.
- print pages from our website.
- stream audio and video files from our website.
- use our website services by means of a web browser, subject to the other provisions of this notice, for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
- current members of the Association of Phono-Graphix Reading Therapists may download and use, but not distribute, copies of all materials contained in the private members area of the website. "Current members" are defined as those certified in the Phono-Graphix Reading Method who have paid the membership fee for the current calendar year and are members in good standing with PGRC.
Under this license, you MAY NOT:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website).
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website.
- show any material from our website in public without express written permission from PGRC.
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
- modify or copy the materials.
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on PGRC's website.
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website.
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by PGRC at any time. Upon termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Enforcement of copyright
We take the protection of our copyright very seriously. If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on our website by writing to us by email or post, using the contact details published on the website.
The materials on PGRC's website are provided "as is". PGRC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PGRC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall PGRC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on PGRC's Internet site, even if PGRC or a PGRC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on PGRC's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. PGRC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. PGRC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. PGRC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
PGRC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by PGRC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to PGRC's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its, or any jurisdictions, conflict of law provisions.